All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We need you to:
- Design, Scale and Heal our private cloud with Infrastructure-As-Code in mind
- Implement logging, monitoring and alerts based on cloud-based systems
- Optimize, Script and Automate any repetitive tasks slowing Delivery Process
- Interact in an Agile environment.
We’ll buy any bundle of these fine skills:
- Strong closeness and practice of Linux OS
- Good grip on Containers / Services abstractions (Docker, Swarm)
- Strong scripting track record (Bash, Golang, PHP, Java)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Development (Jenkins)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Nice things to know (not mandatory, you can catch on):
- Experience with Atlassian tools : JIRA, Confluence
- Fluent in Git / GitHub concepts (Pull Request/Branch/Fork)
Our Office and Tech Stack:
You can expect to work in a PHP + Golang + Java environment. We have some Bash scripts, and a grain of Ansible playbooks to glue things together.
You’ll have a choice of Mac or PC for your laptop. You pick your own code editor, tools, etc. where you’re the most comfortable.
You will be located at Paris La Défense (new premises) or Katowice (Poland). The new offices are flooded with natural light, and feature view on the Eiffel Tower !
For more details, don’t hesitate to contact Charles Bocquillon at firstname.lastname@example.org