Job description :
You’ll be working with talented people from multiple disciplines all over the world in a very successful global game company.
You design and deliver high quality UX to millions of players.
- Study player needs and business requirements at each step of the life cycle of the game
- Articulate design solutions with proven user experience patterns, techniques and technologies
- Create top quality deliveries in a range of loyalty: wireframes, mockups, flows, prototypes
- Manage the process of your visuals
- Control the quality of the design related to your area in relation with the developer teams at specific steps of the project
- introduce and defend your ideas within the project team
- Share on regular bases with others to make sur the design is centered toward the player
- 5+ years of experience of UX design in the game industry
- 3+ years of experience of mobile application/product design
- Strong knowledge of UI design
- A background in art would be a plus.
- Good Knowledge of motion design would be very appreciated
Location : Paris
French is not a requirement
Send your resume or introduce us to some good people @ firstname.lastname@example.org